Did you maybe mean that?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The dung or manure left on land where live stock has been fed. Also teathe.
- n. Strong grass growing round the dung of cattle.
- To manure, as a field, by allowing live stock to graze upon it.
- n. Scotland The dung of livestock left on a field to serve as manure or fertiliser.
- n. Scotland A piece of ground dunged by livestock.
- n. Scotland Strong grass growing around the dung of kine.
- v. Scotland To manure (land) by pasturing cattle on it, or causing them to lie upon it.
GNU Webster's 1913
- 3d pers. sing. pres. of ta, to take.
- n. Prov. Eng. & Scot. Dung, or droppings of cattle.
- n. Prov. Eng. & Scot. The luxuriant grass growing about the droppings of cattle in a pasture.
- v. Prov. Eng. & Scot. To manure (land) by pasturing cattle on it, or causing them to lie upon it.
- From Middle English tathen, from Old Norse teðja ("to manure"), from Proto-Germanic *tadjanan (“to strew, scatter”), from Proto-Indo-European *dāy- (“to divide, split, part, section”). Cognate with Icelandic teðja ("to dung, manure"), Norwegian tedja ("to dung"), German zetten ("to let fall in small pieces, let crumble"). (Wiktionary)
“Doin awl tath biking an skiing an hoo NOES waht else!”
“Ai canot BELEEBS nowun has noticed tath kitteh is DANJERUSLEE close to teh heeter!”
“May 5, 2010 at 9:46 am ai doan eben lyke teh sawng…onlee taht wun lil bit uv it….inn kais aneewun waz thinkin ai wuzza ‘gangsta’ *fawls awn floor laffin at teh bery idea taht aneewun wud pawsiblee fink tath snert snert*”
“Musthab bean teh speshlol sorss awn tath larst cheezburger !”
“An prezzies – tath wud dazzlol King solomon – if hee cud com!”
“Ai wuz confyoosed, cuz ai redded tath as “furrier part”!”
“But – nao tath we noe we ar awl wurreed – cwennmj iz awn a littlol vacayshun an prollee wont be here until. . . yesterday?”
“If yoo had a reelee gud commint, yoo got mennee burgers assooming tath lotz ov peepl red it, wich, if yoo maed at the end ov a LOL, wud nawt be so certain.”
“Weell – she CUD bee hongree tomorrow – an eet sumthing tath wuz bedder tahn she ate today!”
“Nawt tath wee notised, but ! abowt that door agin.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘tath’.
All the words from the Grandiloquent Dictionary.
946 of these 2700 words do not yield any results in six different dictionaries, hence many of them might be misspellings.
Words that describe poo *very specifically*.
Word of the Day by Kevin, fREW, and Wes
Looking for tweets for tath.