from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who communicates by telepathy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person with telepathic ability; capable of reading the thoughts of others around them.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To communicate with another mind otherwise than through the senses. See telepathy.
- To communicate (a message or thought) to another mind without the intermediation of the senses.
- n. A believer in, or student of, the doctrine of telepathy; a telepathist.
From telepathy. (Wiktionary)