from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A ten-dollar bill.
- n. Chiefly British A ten-pound note.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A monetary note (bill) whose face value is ten basic units of currency.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A ten-pound note.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- n. a United States bill worth 10 dollars
Sorry, no etymologies found.