from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A ruler of a theocracy.
- n. A believer in theocracy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a theocratic ruler
- n. an advocate of theocracy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who lives under a theocratic form of government; one who in civil affairs conforms to divine law.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of a theocracy; one who rules in a theocracy.
theo- + -crat (Wiktionary)