from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of thumb.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of thumb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having thumbs.
- adj. Soiled by handling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having thumbs, as distinguished from other digits.
- Marked with thumb-marks: as, a thumbed book.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of pages) worn or soiled by thumb and fingers by frequent handling or turning
Sorry, no etymologies found.