American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A bomb with a detonating mechanism that can be set for a particular time.
- n. Something that threatens to have an abruptly disastrous outcome in the future.
- n. A bomb that has a mechanism such that detonation can be preset to a particular time.
- n. by extension A situation that threatens to have disastrous consequences at some future time.
- n. a bomb that has a detonating mechanism that can be set to go off at a particular time
- n. a problematic situation that will eventually become dangerous if not addressed
These user-created lists contain the word ‘time bomb’.
broker a peace ac..., client state, deadlocked peace ..., embassy, freeze, goodwill ambassador, hinterland, interfere in dome..., intervene personally, maintain technica..., mediation, no business as usual and 670 more...
its about time
accession negotia..., accreditation check, adversary adviser, arms-control treaty, candidate country, career diplomat, cartography channel, charm offensive, client state, conspiracy theory, counter-intellige..., courtesy shuttle and 94 more...
Names of various "medicinal" Cannabis strains, harvested from various sources.
Words containing the word "bomb"
From the Terms of Service (see also ToS).
Looking for tweets for time bomb.