from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to barbering or a barber.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to barbers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a barber, or shaving.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a barber or his functions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to barbers and barbering
From Latin tōnsōrius, from tōnsor, barber, from tōnsus, past participle of tondēre, to shear; see tem- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
from Latin tonsor, "barber" (Wiktionary)