from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the shape of a trapezoid, or having some faces which have one pair of parallel sides.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the form of a trapezoid; trapezoid.
- adj. Trapezohedral.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the form of a trapezoid: as, the trapezoidal bone or ligament (in anatomy).
- In crystallography, having the surface composed of twenty-four trapeziums, allequal and similar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a trapezoid
Sorry, no etymologies found.