Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being traversed or crossed.
- Capable of being traversed or denied: as, a traversable allegation.
- In law (of an allegation in pleading), such that traversing or denying entitles to trial as an issue of fact, as distinguished from an allegation which is not material, or which relates only to the measure of damages.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Capable of being traversed, or passed over.
- adj. Deniable; specifically (Law), liable to legal objection.
- adj. capable of being traversed
“Mexican relations and considering the high-level of business between the two neighboring countries it will remain open and relatively freely traversable.”
“The area's blend of ample hiding spots, readily traversable routes and a population historically wary of central authority have long made it a favorite for militants.”
“Only when the expertise of state-funded professionals was put to work did the country become properly traversable.”
“This is not helped by the fact that the area on the maps is apparently traversable in just a few days yet stretches from a frozen waste in the north to tropical lands in the south.”
“* The landscape is rugged, but traversable by stepwise, evolutionary search.”
“Every environment is fully traversable and enemies show up on the map, just like an MMORPG.”
“The question ultimately becomes what boundaries are traversable, and which are not.”
“More and more and more of the stepping stones were added until the entire property is now traversable without getting muddy feet.”
“The Heimliche Acht is a presentment not traversable by the offender.”
“Geographynote: controls most easily traversable land route between the Balkans, Moldova, and Ukraine”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘traversable’.
Looking for tweets for traversable.