from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be traversed.
- adj. deniable; liable to legal objection
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being traversed, or passed over.
- adj. Deniable; specifically (Law), liable to legal objection.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being traversed or crossed.
- Capable of being traversed or denied: as, a traversable allegation.
- In law (of an allegation in pleading), such that traversing or denying entitles to trial as an issue of fact, as distinguished from an allegation which is not material, or which relates only to the measure of damages.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being traversed
Sorry, no etymologies found.