from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A three-syllable word.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a word comprised of three syllables
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A word consisting of three syllables only.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A word consisting of three syllables.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a word having three syllables
tri- + syllable (Wiktionary)