from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cry of a deer.
- v. To make the cry of a deer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To cry, as a buck in rutting time.
- n. The cry of a buck in rutting time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cry as a buck in rutting-time.
- n. The cry of a buck in rutting-time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. emit a cry intended to attract other animals; used especially of animals at rutting time
Sorry, no etymologies found.