from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Something, such as the cuff on a trouser leg, that is turned up or can be turned up.
- adj. Turned up or capable of being turned up.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cuff on a trouser leg that is, or can be turned up.
- n. The next card taken from the top of a pack of cards and displayed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
Sorry, no etymologies found.