from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing the original content; not condensed. Used of books, articles, and documents.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not abridged, shortened, expurgated or condensed; complete.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not abridged, or shortened; full; complete; entire; whole.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of texts) not shortened
- n. a dictionary that has not been shortened by the omitting terms or definitions; a comprehensive dictionary
un- + abridged (Wiktionary)