from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not crossed
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of uncross.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not crossed; not canceled.
- Not limited as regards cashability or negotiability by crossing: as, an uncrossed check. See crossed check, under check, n.
- Not thwarted; not opposed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not crossed
- adj. (of a check) not crossed
Sorry, no etymologies found.