from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A supporting framework or structure, as for the body of a motor vehicle.
- n. The landing gear of an aircraft.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The the supporting structural framework of a vehicle.
- n. the landing gear of an aircraft
- n. the male genitalia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. framework that serves as a support for the body of a vehicle
Sorry, no etymologies found.