from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to lose one's love (for someone or something)
- n. The lack, absence, or omission of love; lovelessness; enmity; neglect; hate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cease to love; to hate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not to love; to cease to love.
- n. The absence of love; hate.
From un- + love (verb). (Wiktionary)
From un- + love (noun). (Wiktionary)