from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not roofed, not having a roof.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unroof.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Stripped of a roof, or similar covering.
- adj. Not yet roofed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not provided with a roof.
- Deprived or stripped of a roof.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no roof
Sorry, no etymologies found.