from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that holds property by usufruct.
- adj. Of or relating to the nature of a usufruct.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a usufruct.
- n. A person who holds property, or the use of assets, by usufruct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who has the use of property and reaps the profits of it.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a usufruct; having the nature of a usufruct.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to usufruct; of the nature of a usufruct.
- n. A person who has the usufruct or use and enjoyment of property for a time without having the title. Ayliffe, Parergon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who holds property by usufruct
- adj. of or relating to the nature of a usufruct
Sorry, no etymologies found.