from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who valuates; an assessor or appraiser
- n. a person who appreciates something and sets a value on it
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who values; an appraiser.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See cruiser, 2.
- n. One who values, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who assesses the monetary worth of possessions
Sorry, no etymologies found.