from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An abnormal position of a bone of the leg or foot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A deformity in which the foot is turned inward. See talipes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A deformity characterized by inversion of the foot. See talipes varus.
- n. A knock-kneed man.
- n. [capitalized] [NL. (Stål, 1865).] A genus of hemipterous insects
- n. Acne
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a deformity in which part of a limb is turned inward to an abnormal degree
From Latin vārus, crooked.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)