from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of verify; one who verifies.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, verifies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which verifies, or proves or makes appear to be true.
- n. A device for estimating the richness of gas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statement
to verify + -er. (Wiktionary)