from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make or become vesicular.
- adj. Full of or bearing vesicles; vesicular.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to make vesicular
- v. to become vesicular
- adj. vesicular
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bladdery; full of, or covered with, bladders; vesicular.
- transitive v. To form vesicles in, as lava.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To fill or cover with vesicles; render vesiculate or vesicular.
- Having a vesicle or vesicles; formed into or forming vesicular tissue; vesicular.
- To become vesicular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become vesicular or full of air cells
- v. cause to become vesicular or full of air cells
Sorry, no etymologies found.