from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The granting to an employee of credits toward a pension even if separated from the job before retirement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The entitlement of an employee to receive the full benefit of a pension at normal retirement age or a reduced pension upon early retirement even upon change of employer before retirement.
- n. The entitlement of an employee to exercise a stock option after a predetermined period of time.
- n. Cloth for making vests.
- n. A vest pattern.
- v. Present participle of vest.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Cloth for vests; a vest pattern.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Cloth especially made for men's waistcoats: most commonly in the plural.
Sorry, no etymologies found.