from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to stage a walkout or strike
- v. to leave suddenly, especially as a form of protest
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. leave suddenly, often as an expression of disapproval
- v. stop work in order to press demands
- v. leave abruptly, often in protest or anger
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.