from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. reached by stairs rather than an elevator
- adj. containing such flats
- adj. for which no appointment is necessary
- n. Such an apartment or block.
- n. an informal visit to a control tower by a pilot, typically used as part of pilot training.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. a building with no elevator
- n. an apartment in a building without an elevator
- n. an apartment building without an elevator
Sorry, no etymologies found.