from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large kangaroo (Macropus robustus) having reddish or gray fur and living in the hilly regions of Australia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of three closely related species of moderately large macropods, intermediate in size between the kangaroos and the wallabies.
- n. The common wallaroo, Macropus robustus; the most common and widely spread species of the three.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any one of several species of kangaroos of the genus Macropus, especially Macropus robustus, sometimes called the great wallaroo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A native name of some of the great kangaroos, as Macropus robustus.
Dharuk walaru.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Dharug walaru. (Wiktionary)