from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of waterproof.
- n. The treatment of something to make it waterproof
- n. A waterproof material
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of making waterproof.
- n. Same as Waterproof, n., 1.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process or method of rendering impervious to water, as clothing, boots and shoes, and fishing-lines.
- n. The material with which a substance is made waterproof, as caoutchouc, a varnish, or an oil.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a coating capable of making a surface waterproof
- n. the act of treating something to make it repel water
Sorry, no etymologies found.