from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the qualities or attributes of a wizard.
- adj. Astonishingly remarkable in design, performance, or execution; fabulous: wizardly lighting and special effects.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like, or suiting a wizard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling or becoming a wizard; wizardlike; weird.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a wizard; characteristic of a wizard.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
Sorry, no etymologies found.