from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Especially of animal species, having facial features resembling the bill of a duck.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a beak resembling that of a duck.
- adj. Having a bill like that of a duck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a bill like a duck's, as that of the Ornithorhynchus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a beak resembling that of a duck
Sorry, no etymologies found.