from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of wolverine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A carnivorous mammal (Gulo gulo formerly Gulo luscus), of the weasel family Mustelidæ, about the size of a large badger; called also glutton and carcajou. It is a native of the northern parts of America, Europe, and Asia.
- n. A nickname for an inhabitant of Michigan.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An inhabitant of the State of Michigan.
- n. The American glutton, or carcajou, Gulo luscus (specifically identical with the glutton of the Old World), a subplantigrade carnivorous mammal of the family Mustelidæ, inhabiting British America and northerly or mountainous regions of the United States.
Sorry, no etymologies found.