from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an unfair or immoral manner; unjustly.
- adv. Incorrectly; by error.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a wrong manner; unjustly; erroneously; wrong; amiss.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a wrong or erroneous manner; unjustly; mistakenly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without justice or fairness
- adv. in an inaccurate manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.