from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or containing, zinc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or containing, zinc; zincic.
- adj. Hence, formerly, basic, basylous, as opposed to
- adj. Of or pertaining to the positive pole of a galvanic battery; electro-positive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to zinc, or to the negative pole of a voltaic battery.
zinc + -ous (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.