from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number eight.
- abbr. abbreviation of ate
- abbr. Replacing the sounding /eɪt/ on any word that has this pronunciation or similar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than seven; denoting a quantity consisting of eight items or units; -- representing the number eight as an Arabic numeral.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- adj. being one more than seven
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.