from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Vietnam or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
- n. The language of the largest ethnic group in Vietnam and the official language of the nation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Vietnam.
- n. Inhabitant of Vietnam, person of Vietnamese descent.
- n. Plural form of Vietnamese.
- proper n. A language spoken predominantly in Vietnam.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- n. the Mon-Khmer language spoken in Vietnam
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Vietnam or its people or its language
I'm afraid my ability to yell profanities in Vietnamese is still a little nonexistent.
Happytown is also what we call the Vietnamese area of Orlando.
Hillary Rodham Clinton expressed concern on Thursday about what she called the Vietnamese government's intolerance of dissent, as she started a two-day visit to mark 15 years of normalized relations between
HANOI, Vietnam | Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton expressed concern on Thursday about what she called the Vietnamese government's intolerance of dissent as she started a two-day visit to mark 15 years of normalized relations between Vietnam and the United
The fact is Eisenhower/Nixon sent advisors to train Vietnamese troops.
I'm also the guy who practiced two sentences in Vietnamese for weeks before my wedding (to use in the thank yous at the reception) and only got about 60 per cent of it right.
It said on its website that the fishermen were fishing in Vietnamese waters and that their detention violated Vietnam's sovereignty.
But Mr. Tran seized on the comments, using them in Vietnamese-language campaign literature criticizing Ms. Sanchez.
She has ads up in Vietnamese, Korean, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
"THE GUAVA HOUSE," Doug Nhat Minh's story about a man whose emotional and mental development ended with a childhood fall from a guava tree, in Vietnamese with English subtitles. 2 p.m.,