from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being the principal physician supervising a patient's care.
- adj. Being a physician on the regular medical staff of a hospital.
- n. The principal physician supervising a patient's care.
- n. A staff physician in a hospital.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Serving on the staff of a teaching hospital as a doctor.
- n. A physician on the staff of a hospital, especially the principal one that supervises a patient's care.
- v. Present participle of attend.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- n. the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
You can now register online for the con and pay by PayPal – the cost for attending is €30 which was £27.14 when I registered a minute ago.
You can become a successful science fiction writer without attending a workshop like this, and attending is no guarantee of success, but for the right writer, this can be the event that gets you from promising to published.
If you are interested in attending WordCamp Fraser Valley and are in the area next Saturday, leave a comment by midnight (Pacific time) on Tuesday, August 18th:
If you are interested in attending (it costs £40, or £60 for a pair of tickets), you can email Julia Baxter for details.
Devereaux, in attending numerous military functions, wore a decorated uniform that included high military honors, including a
The Israelis are still attending is the major point.
Crowley had to leave his firearms in attending this VERY IMPORTANT PHOTO-OP.
Her father grew worse; her time was more entirely occupied in attending him; her means of subsistence decreased; and in the tenth month her father died in her arms, leaving her an orphan and a beggar.
In a solitary chamber, or rather cell, at the top of the house, and separated from all the other apartments by a gallery and staircase, I kept my workshop of filthy creation: my eye-balls were starting from their sockets in attending to the details of my employment.
Because of her unwavering interest in attending as many colleges as she possibly could?