from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An automobile.
- intransitive v. To go by or ride in an automobile.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An automobile.
- n. A setting for automatic operation.
- n. A writ
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to an automobile.
- n. An abbreviation of automobile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In Spanish literature, a play.
- n. In Spanish law:
- n. An order; a decree; a sentence; a decision.
- n. plural The pleadings and proceedings in a lawsuit.
- n. An auto de fe.
- n. An element in compound words of Greek origin, meaning self, of itself (natural), of one's self (independently), of nothing but …, etc.: very common in English and other modern languages, especially in scientific terms.
- n. A colloquial abbreviation of automobile: a motor-car.
- n. A real existence; what actually exists, in contradistinction to what only apparently exists.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
I didn't know about the synonym search (e.g. "~auto loan" will allow auto to match car, truck, etc.) and the wildcards (e.g. "red * blue" will match occurrences of red and blue with one word in between).
Once you plug in the Wii MotionPlus dongle, the title auto-recognizes it and takes advantage of its added precision.
The term auto bias normally describes a circuit in which the signal grid of a power tube is referenced to ground, and the potential of the cathode is raised above ground through a cathode resistor (footnote 1), thus prompting the tube to adjust itself under operating conditions.
You've also got all these auto - what I call auto-performers, who are performing themselves, people like Divine and Mary Vivian Pierce, I mean, people who are really performing heightened versions of themselves.
Algore your guru of climate change said the auto is the greatest threat to humanity why are you still driving?
Here -- and more especially in the study of those spontaneous solitary manifestations which I call auto-erotic -- I have attempted to clear the ground, and to indicate the main lines along which the progress of our knowledge in these fields may best be attained.
Now onwards, Google said there would be no auto-following, but Google will merely suggest people you could follow, what it calls auto-suggest.
Google said there would be no auto-following, but Google will merely suggest people you could follow, what it calls auto-suggest.
His analysis found that Mr. Borker benefited chiefly from various "black-hat tricks" to improve his site's standing, including links from what he called auto-generated spam pages.
Because of the extra $2,700 we were able to apply to debt, we paid off a full 1. 56\% of our debt, which I define as our auto loans (currently $0), student loans, and mortgage.