from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To fill with smoke; act on with smoke; fumigate.
- v. To befoul with smoke.
- v. To harden or dry in smoke.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To foul with smoke.
- transitive v. To harden or dry in smoke.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To befoul or fill with smoke.
- To harden or dry in smoke.
- To fumigate.
From Middle English besmoken, equivalent to be- + smoke. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.