from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A place where whole blood or plasma is typed, processed, and stored for future use in transfusion.
- n. Blood or plasma stored in such a place.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a place where human blood or blood plasma is typed and stored for use in transfusions
- n. the range of such blood products stored
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a place for storing whole blood or blood plasma
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.