from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The eating of human flesh by human beings.
- noun Hence The eating of any animal by another individual of the same species.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The act or practice of eating human flesh by mankind. Hence; Murderous cruelty; barbarity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The act of
eatinganother of one's own species.
- noun In speech, the occurrence of one word "eating" part or all of the next word, because the syllables ar the same. For example, "Look, an MIT shirt" for "Look, an MIT T-shirt".
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the practice of eating the flesh of your own kind
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Spanish: Canibalis: the name given by Christopher Columbus to the Caribs of Cuba and Haiti who allegedly ate human flesh.
Sorry, no example sentences found.