from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom. To transport over by carrying.
- v. To transfer (something) to a later point in time.
- v. To inherit, to inspire
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. transport from one place or state to another
- v. hold over goods to be sold for the next season
- v. transfer from one time period to the next
- v. transfer or persist from one stage or sphere of activity to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.