from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The act of something
collapsingor caving in.
- noun The location where something has caved in.
- noun idiomatic The act of
- verb To
collapse inwardor downward.
- verb idiomatic To
relent; to acquiesce; to comply; to grant approval; to lose willpower.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the sudden collapse of something into a hollow beneath it
- verb break down, literally or metaphorically
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.