from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of cirrhose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bearing a tendril or tendrils.
- adj. Resembling a tendril or cirrus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In bot.: Having a cirrus or tendril: specifically applied to a leaf tipped with a tendril, or, in mosses, with a very narrow or hair-like sinuous point.
- Resembling tendrils, or coiling like them.
- In ornithology, having the head tufted with slender, usually curly, plumes.
- In entomology, bearing one or more slender bunches of curved or curled hairs, as the antennæ of certain longicorn beetles.
- Also written cirrous, cirrhose, cirrhous.
Sorry, no etymologies found.