from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or similar to fur.
- adj. Covered with, wearing, or trimmed with fur.
- adj. Covered with a furlike substance.
- adj. Having a furlike quality, as in tone; fuzzy: a furry voice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
- adj. Having both animal and human characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
- n. An animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
- n. A member of the furry fandom or subculture; a furfan.
- n. Someone who roleplays or describes themselves as being a furry character. (compare therianthrope)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with fur; dressed in fur.
- adj. Consisting of fur.
- adj. Resembling fur.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bearing fur; covered with fur.
- Consisting of fur or skins.
- Resembling fur.
- Coated with a deposit of fur. See fur, n., 4.
- n. A caterpillar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with a dense coat of fine silky hairs
Sorry, no etymologies found.
˜There is a possible world with furry donkeys™ goes to ˜furry donkeys are possible™.
The dogs, curled in furry balls, slept in the snow.
Let's say that your attic has become a home for certain furry creatures with long tails who cause most people to exclaim, "EEK!"
Although it would have involved puppets or human beings in furry costumes standing in front of green screens, it would have been possible to make every single Pixar story as a live-action feature.
Featuring dreamy girls in furry brightly colored animal hats and helmets, dâ€ ™ Erricoâ€ ™ s artwork is Japanese and manga inspired, taking a traditional approach to it but also using European influences.
He is a long-time artist and is active in furry fandom.
There is a Dirty Harry-esque scene involving a dragon and Sam Vimes in furry slippers that was genious in its own way, and it is just another reason why these novels work.
He was already well-known in furry fandom for his thoughtful extrapolation of anthropomorphic societies when Chuck Melville and I commissioned him to create stories featuring his character Ironhand for our anthologies based on the Furkindred universe.
Guys in furry bunny suits jumping out of nowhere to take out hapless victims.
He is merely an innocent stander-by in furry trousers.