from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation of food.
- n. A manual that describes how to assemble and deploy a biological or chemical weapon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A book or an encyclopedia of recipes and cookery tips.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A book of directions and receipts for cooking; a cookery book.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A book containing recipes and instructions for cooking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a book of recipes and cooking directions
This cookbook is a great resource for these fruit desserts because it seems to cover all of them.
I think creating a cookbook is a great resolution.
Your cookbook is at the top of my Christmas list this year.
For bakers and cooks, or those who are reasonably likely to spend some time in the kitchen, a cookbook is a great and easy to find gift idea.
For people who are trying to cope, medication-free, without dairy products in their diet, this cookbook is an essential purchase.
This cookbook is the one item my parents own that both my sister and I have adamantly laid claim to.
For me, buying a cookbook is at times a difficult endeavour.
This cookbook is a collection of family, personal and regional recipes that Ms. Rawlings liked to cook, and she was apparently a very good cook indeed.
The cookbook is divided up into chapters by type and stars out with chocolate chip cookies, including recipes like Toffee Chip Snickerdoodles alongside more classic sounding cookies.
The cookbook is dedicated to cake recipes of all kinds, and each recipe is lower in calories than the “regular” versions and none of them have more than 10 grams of fat per serving.