from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The angle or region of the angle formed by the junction of two parts or members, such as two branches or legs.
- n. The area on a pair of pants, underpants, or shorts where the two leg panels are sewn together.
- n. A piece of material sewn into a pair of pants, underpants, or shorts that joins the legs.
- n. The fork of a pole or other support.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The area where something forks or branches, a ramification takes place.
- n. The (ventral) area of a person’s body where the legs fork from the trunk
- n. Either the male or female genitalia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The angle formed by the parting of two legs or branches; a fork; the point where a trunk divides.
- n. A stanchion or post of wood or iron, with two arms for supporting a boom, spare yards, etc.; -- called also crane and crutch.
- n. In the three-ball carom game, a small space at each corner of the table. See Crotched, below.
- transitive v. To provide with a crotch; to give the form of a crotch to.
- transitive v. To notch (a log) on opposite sides to provide a grip for the dogs in hauling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In logging, to cut notches on opposite sides of (a log) near the end, into which dogs are fastened.
- n. A fork or forking; a point or line of divergence or parting, as of two legs or branches: as, the crotch of a tree (the point of separation of the main stem into two parts); a piece of timber with a crotch.
- n. A shepherd's crook.
- n. Nautical, same as crutch, 3 .
- n. In billiards, a space, generally 4½ inches square, at a corner of the table.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- n. external sex organ
- n. the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
Hoodathunk (sponsored by Scroomall Health Corp) says: bizzarrobrain, kicking a Republican in the crotch is about as effective as taking a 2X4 to their head.
Most of the hair on his crotch is also what we call "laid"
I also believe that affairs happen every single day between people who revere monogamy -- it's just that they get kidnapped by what I call the crotch directive.
From the main crotch diverged the four main branches of the tree.
Why do people still find humor in crotch gags and pratfalls?
The best example of the disturbing nature of Samurai Harem is how the fan service specializes in crotch shots.
Next Up: Pleated pants and why a puffy crotch is not a good thing.
We get it Lindsay ... your crotch is not on fire ... but it's also not pretty.
Sticking your wallet in the front pocket or crotch is an old Mexican trick, but in the very unusual case where you might encounter ladrones they'll know that, so I like the decoy wallet in the back pocket angle.
Reader comment: William Van Hecke says: The 'thorn crotch' is actually called a 'sasumata,' and dates back to the Edo period.