from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Absolutely clear; pellucid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective idiomatic Completely
- adjective idiomatic Visually clear, a sharp image, high
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective (of language) transparently clear; easily understandable
- adjective transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Emphatic form of clear in visual and metaphorical “understandable” senses. Compare clear as a bell ("very clear (of sound)").
Sorry, no example sentences found.