from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Evident; observable: noticeable changes in temperature; a noticeable lack of friendliness.
- adj. Worthy of notice; significant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. worthy of note; significant
- adj. capable of being seen or noticed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being observed; worthy of notice; likely to attract observation; conspicuous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being noticed or observed.
- Worthy of notice or observation; likely to attract attention.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable or worthy of being perceived
- adj. undesirably noticeable
- adj. capable of being detected
- adj. readily noticed
But the one thing that has been noticeable is Okung's attitude.
Immediately noticeable is Payne's instantly digestible writing style, but several aspects of the story, while intriguing, seem undercooked.
Breezes are still noticeable from the west at 10 to 20 mph.
Mr. GIBSON: They fit back behind a little commercial strip in an alleyway, but hardly noticeable from the street itself.
What's immediately noticeable is the age of his students: they're in their early 20s, but they're studying basic math.
He said one new feature which immediately will be noticeable is the addition of three female backup singers to the group.
Most noticeable is Belben's prose style, especially the pervasive, staccato-like dialogue featured in the sections of the novel dedicated to the quest by Griselda Romney, whose own husband was killed in the war, to find Philomena, the horse requisitioned at the beginning of the war who apparently survived it.
Perhaps more noticeable is that the younger Santoro seems strangely aloof, as if viewing himself as a journalist requires him to approach the events and revelations that impact his life in that role.
Quite noticeable is that its scope is much broader than traditional SF mags, including things like comics, anime, SF convention news, and links to other sites and happenings in the SF world, along with its own sales cart for books and such that are offered by Tor and related companies.
I suspect thereâ€ ™ s a lot of AJAX on this page, the most noticeable is the â€œComment – Like – Hide – Moreâ€ action buttons.