from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Attracting or worthy of notice, especially for being unusual or extraordinary.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Observable; worthy of notice.
- Extraordinary; unusual; deserving of particular notice; such as may excite admiration or wonder; conspicuous; distinguished.
- Synonyms Noticeable, notable, rare, strange, wonderful, uncommon, singular, striking.
- noun Something noticeable, extraordinary, or exceptional; a noteworthy thing or circumstance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Worthy of being remarked or noticed; noticeable; conspicuous; hence, uncommon; extraordinary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Worthy of being remarked or noticed;
noticeable; conspicuous; hence, uncommon; extraordinary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective unusual or striking
- adjective worthy of notice
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.