from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb intransitive To become
dry(often of weather); to lose water.
- verb transitive To cause to become dry.
- verb transitive To deprive someone of (something vital).
- verb intransitive To cease to exist; to disappear
- verb intransitive, transitive To manually dry
- verb intransitive To stop
talking, to forgetwhat one was going to say.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb lose water or moisture
- verb dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.