from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To disembowel; eviscerate.
- transitive v. Medicine To remove the contents of (an organ).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To disembowel; to eviscerate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To take out the bowels or entrails of; to disembowel; to eviscerate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To disembowel; eviscerate.
- Disemboweled; eviscerated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remove the contents of (an organ)
Lycaon-like exenterate, as so many cannibals eat up, or Cadmus 'soldiers consume one another.